Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back On The Map!

My first blog for 2011. I have been doing horrible with my blog so far for the year 2011 :( Okay so today I had a long talk with a very good friend and she said Sour Patch Kid (lol) you need to do what makes you happy and she just made me realize I need to get back to making myself happy again. :D I'm so happy she pointed that out to me because I feel that tingle in my soul where I definitely about to get on the ball to making ME happy and doing what ever it takes. I'm about to start blogging again and feeling better about myself, my job and everything that I do. Feeling good!!



Love Honey C.

2 comments:

  1. Hands up for making ourselves happier!!
    XOXO from a new follower
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you've already been tagged, but I've given you an award!

    ReplyDelete