Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Outfit of The Day! 12/4/10

Tonight I went to dinner at Teresa (Mexican) and to the movies with my Sugga. OMG we went to see Takers and that was a really good movie! It's crazy because its like real life people will smile in your face and set you up to take everything from you even if they did use to be friends. I've never had anyone set me up but I have had so many people take from me. I have a kind heart and I try to help if I can because I hate to see someone go without. I have finally figured out with growing age that some people will ask just because they aren't willing to work for what they want like I am. I guess it takes trials and tribulations to learn your way through life right? I'm definitely getting older and hopefully wiser. Wow I went from outfit of the day to a life lesson lol. OK back on track so I wanted to be warm because the wind was blowing crazy and it was late when we got done with the movie. Plus after the movie we went to Walmart for a little Christmas shopping.  Hope you enjoy oh yeah my Bailey wouldn't stay out of the picture lol.

Love Honey C.


No comments:

Post a Comment