Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One of Many Best Days

Let me start off by saying today was a great day! I had the best time ever. First thing this morning I ate breakfast with my at work family then I cleaned my house. I got ready and went to lunch at Olive Garden with one of my besties and as soon as we got done we had to go pick the girls up from school. Kinda felt like Sex and the City lol. Girls lunch catching up and getting new advice lol. I love it! So after that I went to the mall to return the Kat Von D Concealer and did a little shopping. My cousin called and ended up meeting My Daughter and I up there and we bought so much stuff for great deals. That was basically my best day lol. Not much but I loved having the company of my friends and family.  Oh yeah I'll do a haul :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment