Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coastal Scents - Diva Defense Primer

I bought this primer at the same time I ordered the palettes from Coastal Scents and it is only $14.95. I'm not sure of how I will like it but I read the reviews and they were all pretty positive. Plus if I don't like it my Sister will be more then glad to take it off my hands lol. I haven't received my package yet but it looks pretty translucent and I will definitley be using this on a regular bases if it works, especialy with the Christmas and New Year holidays coming up. You have to look your best going into the new year ;) You can find this prodect at coastalscents.com

Love Honey C.

Start your beauty regimen with a flawless canvas! Our Diva Defense Primer™ helps to minimize the appearance of fine facial lines and pores. It provides staying power for your foundation and eye shadows; along with acting as a defense against the daily stress of the environment. Instantly smooth and perfect your skin's texture with our oil free mineral based primer prior to applying concealer and foundation. This sheer lightweight powder is safe for use by all skin types, especially those with oily or mature skin. It Naturally provides a healing layer of minerals that also helps to reduce the appearance of rosacea and calms acne breakout.

Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Silica Spheres, Titanium Dioxide

No comments:

Post a Comment