Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Talk!

Menstrual Cycles....  When is the right time or age to talk to our daughters? My daughter will be 8years old on October 25th and I have already talked to her and the reason I did is because it seems that young girls are starting earlier and earlier these days. I talked with a retired gynecologist about what  exactly happens and I basically told my daughter what the doctor told me. You never want your kids to get the wrong information from everybody else so I believe it never hurts to be a little early that way they hear the right information. What do you guys think? I think she is ready because she already ask me questions about things and honestly I'm very pleased she feels comfortable asking me these questions because I never felt like I could go to my mother. I remember being scared that I would get in trouble lol. I'll definitely be asking more questions and doing research for the future in case she has other questions. :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment