Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sock Monkey



Have you guys ever heard of Sock Monkeys? Well I haven't until recently when I was in a Halloween store called Spirit. I saw my first one and I fell in love. Weird! I know but I had to have one lol. Supposedly there was a show or movie about them and it was a big hit. I have no idea what it was called but, Do you guys know what they're talking about? Have you ever seen the show? I just love the monkeys they're so cute and kinda remind me of a rag doll. I got 2 one to imitate me and the brown one to imitate my babe. lol Can you tell they love each other? :)

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment