Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do You Know Your Blood Type?

I didn't know my blood type until recently and I was so anxious to find out lol. I have a very good friend of mine and her mother has been needing a kidney for over 5 years! I hear her talk about her mom like she is the brightest star in the sky she's ever seen. She said her mother has never complained once about the disabilities of needing a kidney has given her and I think that's awesome! Today I found out that I am o-positive blood type and that means I may be a match for her. I am so excited to get tested to see if I can give her the gift of a healthy life. She has a great family. So Mrs Lee I hope this is something that is going to be positive for the both of us. I will post as soon as I get a date to be tested to update you guys so cross your fingers!

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment