Honey Chavous

Honey Chavous

Life.

Yesterday is gone forever, today is all that matters because tomorrow is not promised.



-S.B.



Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Moving Update

This is my moving update... It was crazy!!lol Friday when we got here at 9pm Georgia Power still hadn't turned on my power. I was so upset because it was freezing and I had my daughter with me!! Then when I called them it took about 1 1/2 hour to finally get the power on. Then, the gas for my heat and hot water didn't work. Come to find out Scana (the gas company) had my account active but the knob was never turned. I didn't have heat until Sunday. Oh man what could be next?? I get in the house and my furniture was jacked up :(  It was scratched in the uhaul and theres nothing I can do about it. 

But on another note as of Sunday I had hot water, heat and lights and almost everything in the new house. Thank you Jesus!! I still have some fixing up to do so I will post pictures slowly but surely :) Thanks for reading and dont forget to follow me.

Love Honey C.

No comments:

Post a Comment